+44 (0)1225 471202
Mobile technology strategists, Answer Consulting, enlisted Media Safari to raise the profile of its App and web development capabilities in new media, IT, m-commerce and B2B industry sectors.
A media relations campaign initially commenced with a targeted outreach to m-commerce and retail trade press to shout about the successful roll out of French Connection’s feature rich iPhone App. News and commentary hits were achieved in all target B2B press titles.
• Customer interviews to extract testimonials for reuse in the PR campaign
• Press releases announcing new App or web projects to generate print and online news coverage
• Feature commentary / sound bites drafted in line with the editorial needs of target media
• Media interviews on macro-industry topics to raise company profile and position as experts
• Media hijacks on topical news items e.g. launch of new version of iPhones
• Twitter campaign guaranteeing a minimum number of on target followers per month
PR working in synergy with sales objectives
The PR campaign included the development of media materials to target different industry sectors using customer proof points and raise company profile to support the organisation’s sales strategy. This included financial services, logistics and education.
A Twitter campaign also promoted conversations on m-commerce, mobile Apps in the Cloud and Smartphone developments. Daily tweets or retweets on industry content encouraged a minimum number of new followers per month and directed target traffic to Answer’s website.
The selective following of digital marketers, IT managers and CIOs in relevant industry sectors meant that promotion of the Answer brand and its knowledge went directly into the Twitter feeds of mobile App decision makers.
Web traffic was analysed to show peaks correlating to key pieces of press coverage or click-through of tweets.