B2B thought leadership for business solutions experts – Talentia Software
A dedicated B2B PR campaign to raise awareness of Talentia Software’s company profile and its business solutions in the UK following an acquisition and subsequent rebranding.
Talentia Software, an international developer and supplier of enterprise management software, appointed Media Safari to deliver a UK-focused PR campaign. Dedicated activity initially focused on the launch of the Talentia brand in the UK. This followed an acquisition and the rebranding of both established businesses to become a single entity known as Talentia Software.
“Media Safari works really hard to build an excellent relationship with their clients and works with a very consultative approach. The team feels like part of our business and their knowledgeable input has helped us create a great integrated marketing plan that reflects the value of our company.”
UK Sales Manager, Talentia Software
- To launch Talentia in the UK and build a market presence through educating audiences
- To elevate awareness of Talentia’s product offering and its ongoing success within the UK
- To position Talentia as an influential thought-leader within the HR, finance and business sectors
- To inform key targets of the corporate benefits of Talentia’s range of business software solutions, including Human Capital Management (HCM) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM).
Media Safari used a mix of PR tactics to raise awareness of Talentia’s activity in the UK and support its marketing objectives. Media Safari’s campaign for Talentia focused predominantly on the HR and finance media, with key vertical, trade and national titles also targeted to engage new and established audiences. Media Safari closely monitored the news landscape, providing regular business intelligence to Talentia in order to capture media interest around topical issues.
- Press releases developed for UK HR, finance, IT trade, business and national media and keyword optimised to enhance SEO
- Thought leadership article placement opportunities identified and fulfilled with key media
- Media case studies developed in conjunction with end users, demonstrating Talentia’s success
- Commentary regularly developed to aid target publications with topical forward features
- Proactive UK press office used to regularly identify and capitalise on media opportunities across target publications, with media interviews organised.
Key results (Jan’14 – Dec’14)
- 73 pieces of media coverage generated in total for Talentia during 2014, with a total circulation / opportunities to see figure of 3,663,963
- By-lined thought leadership article opportunities proactively sourced with 6 fulfilled in titles including The HR DIRECTOR, RealBusiness.co.uk, Global Banking & Finance Review and FreshBusinessThinking.com, positioning Julie Windsor as an industry thought leader
- Media case study synopses developed by Media Safari in conjunction with end users of Talentia’s product range, with 3 issued during the period to generate frequent positive momentum
- Commentary opportunities identified, with 15 pieces of detailed, expert comment drafted by Media Safari in conjunction with Talentia and issued to publications to assist with forward features.
Read more about Media Safari’s day-to-day tech PR campaigns, marketing communications and business development support services.