B2B thought leadership for biometrics experts – Human Recognition Systems
A B2B PR and social media campaign to raise awareness of Human Recognition Systems’ [HRS] expertise in biometrics in key vertical sectors including aviation, construction, energy and education.
Media Safari was tasked with assisting HRS, a leader in delivering identity assured management through total biometrics solutions, to deliver a UK-focused PR and social media campaign. HRS’ technology efficiently manages risk by enabling real time control of operational activities and ensuring that the right person, with the right capability, is working in the right place at the right time.
- To educate C-level decision makers on the efficiency gains of fast and secure identity assurance
- To position HRS as a thought-leader within the fast-growing security and biometrics sectors
- To inform key targets of the corporate and safety benefits of HRS’ range of biometrics solutions
Media Safari used a mix of B2B PR and social media tactics to promote HRS’ integration of biometrics technology such as iris, hand and smart surveillance solutions to industries where physical identity assurance is of paramount importance. Media Safari’s communications campaign for HRS, ‘Adapting to tomorrow’s technology today’, was designed to build awareness of HRS’ expertise within key verticals and to engage new and established audiences in order to strengthen HRS’ core business. This was achieved through the delivery of a dedicated media relations strategy that focused on capturing media interest around topical security issues and was underpinned by the strategic management of HRS’ social media channels.
- Press releases developed for UK vertical, security, biometrics and national media and keyword optimised to enhance SEO
- Thought-leadership article placement opportunities identified and fulfilled with key media
- Media hijacks capitalising on security stories within the national news agenda, seizing on macro topics from the media and industry landscape
- Media interviews with press contacts organised across key vertical publications
- Commentary opportunities proactively identified and pursued across vertical and national titles
- Social media management of HRS’ Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to encourage engagement.
Results (May’13 – April’14)
- A minimum of two press releases distributed per month leading to consistent news coverage inking in key vertical, security, biometrics and national media targets
- 140 pieces of media coverage generated in total for HRS with a total circulation / opportunities to see figure of 184,246,287
- By-lined thought leadership article opportunities proactively identified and fulfilled for key members of HRS’ Executive team, with 6 inking in key aviation, construction and energy vertical titles
- Media interviews sourced for HRS with key vertical titles including Army-Technology.com, Oil & Gas Middle East, Power Technology Magazine and BiometricUpdate.com
- National coverage achieved for HRS on topical security issues in publications including The Daily Telegraph, Independent.co.uk, DailyMail.co.uk and Mirror.co.uk
- Extensive events research conducted across all of HRS’ vertical sectors and a high-profile free speaker opportunity sourced by Media Safari at the UK’s largest event for the security industry
- Media support and guidance provided to HRS to enable successful media hijacking
- HRS’ Twitter followers increased by 68% and LinkedIn followers increased by 44% as a direct result of Media Safari’s dedicated management of social media activity.
“The continued importance of regulatory compliance within the markets we serve has led to an increased focus on security and the technologies available to verify someone’s identity quickly and efficiently … Media Safari’s understanding of our technology, client portfolio and current experience means it was well placed to help us reach our business goals.”
Marketing Manager, Human Recognition Systems.
Read more on how to unlock your key audiences with biometrics PR.